Pages

Saturday, April 14, 2018

 Many thanks to my readers for your supportive words... my mojo is slowly coming back.

My stitching certainly helped. Two of my safety-pin quilties are sold and are on their way to Australia. This is all the more special for me because they're going to an area of Sydney that my oldest and best friend, recently departed (gone to the Divine) lived in for decades before her illness.

To further boost my mojo, I pulled out my monoprint paraphernalia, getting it ready to make some new prints.


Books by artists also help get my juices flowing. Yesterday I spent some time with this one. For the paintings, the colours, the humour....








Simplicity is the removal of the useless and the unnecessary--source unknown

1 comment:

  1. Lovely to hear you are finding inspiration and comfort and finding your way back xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.