Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Still stitching

 In search of my lost, hopefully temporary, passion for creating art every day, I'm continuing to stitch. I have many ideas floating in my head, and usually I'd be trying them out and enjoying the process. It's almost like the energy is gone. It's not a nice feeling.

On the plus side, I'm walking my neighbour's dogs every day and that's getting me out and among the trees! I tell myself in time, I'll regain my balance.

Meanwhile, I made this for a friend. Luz meaning light, I envisioned sparkly lights around the name.







Simplicity is the removal of the useless and the unnecessary--source unknown

3 comments:

  1. I know that feeling to well Colette. The walking in nature will be a big help. I will be thinking of you.
    Love lynn xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lynn. The walks help tremendously, and so do the dogs, 2 cuddly bichons frises who make me laugh. xxx

      Delete
  2. Keep doing even little works-it helps! I know what you're feeling too-it's hard to go through....walking helps! Will be thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.