Pages

Friday, January 10, 2014

 I am very happy to report that my entry to The Sketchbook Project arrived at the Brooklyn Art Library, was catalogued, and is now being digitalized (so that the whole sketchbook can be seen online, page by page). Digitalization takes up to 3 weeks.

I've chosen to be on the Northeast library tour: NYC, Philadelphia, Portland, and Toronto, which will take place this summer.

I owe all this to my dear friend Jocelyn, who gave me the sketchbook and encouraged me to do this project. The biggest thrill will be to see my sketchbook when the travelling library arrives in Toronto -- with her!


Brooklyn Art Library, call # 225.9-2


Simplicity is the removal of the useless and the unnecessary--source unknown

2 comments:

  1. So glad you joined the project. It is fun to track the progress of the tours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now it's my turn to blush .... I'm finally getting caught up, and once again you have created so many inspiring pieces in the last week ... you have really outdone yourself! I love your paintings - all of them, and the stitched kitty must be set aside immediately!!! S'il veut plaît!! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.