Pages

Monday, January 13, 2014

 One day, in a fit of laziness, I bought a package of pre-cut duck canvas for ATCs by 7gypsies. In my book, it's laziness because I have some canvas and scissors, and could have (usually do) made my own backgrounds.

Anyway, I've been using them. Two layers of canvas stitched together before embellishing. The resin bird is from Stampdiva.


The bluebird of happiness!

My Funny Valentine


Simplicity is the removal of the useless and the unnecessary--source unknown

2 comments:

  1. My one daughter has a blue bird stuffed animal when she was young. I always called it the blue bird of happiness. Very sweet little works of art you have there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These ATC's are dear - as are you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.