Pages

Monday, August 01, 2011

It's a civic holiday today, and I'm splotched with paint. I have a "painting apron" but I keep forgetting to put in on. After Sunday lunch with a good friend of mine, I came home and painted trees. We'd been talking about trees, and I've painted many trees over the years but not recently. So.....


Another subject I've painted many times in many ways is the pear.

Acrylic on paper, available here


Ná bris do loigrín ar stól nach bhfuil i do shlí. (Do not break your shin on a stool that is not in your way.)

3 comments:

  1. Very beautiful. enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. Isn't it funny, I only think of my "painting" apron, AFTER a big spot of paint appears on my clothes...lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.