Pages

Friday, July 29, 2011

Friday's child

A lesson in letting go: After yesterday's telephone fiascos, I made myself let go of the whole thing. After all, tomorrow is another day, another clean slate. Today I spoke to a human at Bell, and she fixed everything.
One way of letting go for me is to focus on my work. Here are some items I made and/or finished last night.

acrylic and graphite on canvas



watercolour on paper



Ná bris do loigrín ar stól nach bhfuil i do shlí. (Do not break your shin on a stool that is not in your way.)

5 comments:

  1. ohh i simply adore these.....thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely. That bird just sends me....

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love anything olive related you paint!!!! lovely.
    i am so glad you posted a picture of your workspace on your last post. very inspiring!!
    waiting on the phone is aggravating. i not only hate hearing press 1 and then 2 and then a whole bunch of numbers after that and then if you are lucky we will connect to to someone else and they will connect you to someone after that, blah, blah. i remember setting up my business account here and waiting on the phone for hours almost the entire week...with my daughter by my side asking me for this and that. ack.
    hang in there.
    thanks for sharing.
    sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see three lovely new pieces! Way to unwind! I would say it was a win/win when all was said and done. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.