Pages

Saturday, August 13, 2011

 Miss Bunny is about to travel to Duluth (that's in Minnesota) to live with her new owner. From the number of orders I get from Minnesota, I have to conclude that Minnesotans have -- ahem -- great taste...
I spent a couple of hours last night making a second bunny brooch. My imaginary helpers said do it in pink.
And so:



She is now in my shop.
I also experimented with some pearly watercolour paints on nubbly handmade paper. I like the texture.

Wishing you a restful Saturday.

Ná bris do loigrín ar stól nach bhfuil i do shlí. (Do not break your shin on a stool that is not in your way.)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, yes, Colette. We have wonderful taste!!!!!! We love you here in Minnesota. Frankly I like the second better than the first but I know my sheeshmeesh ;-) (Really they totally freak me out and I love your whimsy on the first and I just plain love the second. You amaze me with your versatility!!!)

    Big hugs, dear friend,
    Suz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was born in Minnesota, does that mean I have good taste, too? Ha ha!

    Colette, someday I'm going to have to make a way for you to meet Avery in person! She could use another adoring aunt!

    I love these new stitched words- I love words in artwork, and I adore that little bunny- precious!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.