Pages

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Objects of my affection

I confess I'm relieved to have normality back. Because Christmas fell on the weekend, the last two days were replacement holidays. I've been waiting for two days to pick up a mystery package at the post office. I went in to day and they asked me to call in the late afternoon because they haven't sorted their big pile yet...

Meanwhile.... I love vignettes


I saw this in Etc. as a long strip of kraft paper hanging on a door, but the only kraft paper I have is curved. I painted it anyway.

1 comment:

  1. totally in love with the Dec 26 post's hand stitched piece, True. can't wait to hear about the mystery package. Christmas treasure no dout!
    Happy New Year!
    xxx, Jill

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.