Pages

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Family

He's the father of four bonnie sons, husband to one of my favorite women, and he is my youngest brother-in-law. When I married his older brother, he was a just a young boy, the youngest of four brothers, waiting for me on the steps of Trinity College Chapel, holding the perfect single red rose tied with an elegant trail of ribbons that was to be my bridal "bouquet." That image of him is one I've never forgotten.

Now in his 40s, he is my trusted friend, whom I love and respect. I can just see his face when he gets this collage!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Colette, thanks for sharing your work. It's wonderful and inspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing how fast they grow up, but so special how we hold them in our memories as the little children we knew!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.