Pages

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Otago, New Zealand

The light of my life, Sam. In the blue and yellow.


My oldest and best friend (whom I met in Washington, D.C., when we were both young things living there), Trish, my Australian "rock", called me last night from Sydney, and we reminisced about the time she visited me in Canada and we went to Montreal; at the time Sam was a gorgeous, smiling chubby little baby.

And just look at him now!!! Professional soccer and a happy marriage to Kiley.

5 comments:

  1. And a wonderful adoring aunt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bon jour Colette! I posted your one minute drawing on my blog.I hope that is ok! I posted all who participated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you simply must visit your friend in Australia one day !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there darling girl..
    It must have bene lovely to talk to Trish last night. And remember those lovely times you have spent together.

    Sam must love you very much. He has done so well in his life. And I am sure your loving presence has helped a great deal.

    Sending you a squishy hug hello.

    Love you

    Dotee xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it when lifelong friends have happy stories to report. Wonderful photos!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.