Pages

Monday, October 28, 2024

Ho'oponopono

Ho'oponopono: 'Making things right' 

The Hawaiian word ho'oponopono roughly translates into English as 'to make things right' This ancient Hawaiian practice (or prayer, or mantra, if you like) is a process of making things right in your relationships, including with ancestors, the earth and yourself.

It can be a powerful method for purifying your mind and dispelling negative thoughts. 

A friend of mine introduced me to it and because I lately I've noticed negative thoughts creeping in and I wanted to try it.

Ho'oponopono

Thank you

Forgive me

I am sorry

I love you

 

 


 Wishing you a happy positive week.

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.