Pages

Tuesday, September 24, 2019

 My last post was titled Summer Discomfort. Because of that discomfort, I haven't blogged in ages. But you hold on, do what you must, and it passes. So, it's been a difficult summer, but things are getting better. I'm back to writing and making art again. Giving up is not in my DNA...

 Visiting my sister in Seattle, I came across a package of these cutouts. I couldn't resist them. I used to spend hours printing and trimming old photos, so finding these was a relief.

 I made ATCs with them



 I put this lad on a horse on an existing painting.

 
 All these pieces are available in my Etsy shop.

And now I have to put my author's cap on and do some more writing.

Thanks for stopping by!

Simplicity is the removal of the useless and the unnecessary--source unknown

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back Colette, lovely to see you working again, especially your paintings.
    Take care of yourself dear lady
    Lynn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.