Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2019

I have a book project to work on this year. It's already written, and now it needs to be amplified from a novella to a full-length novel.

It's not easy to revisit a story, but I'm committed; I got the push from someone I trust and who knows what she's talking about. It's never too late!

That doesn't mean I don't continue to create my artwork. This is a brand-new listing in my Etsy shop.











Simplicity is the removal of the useless and the unnecessary--source unknown

2 comments:

  1. I’m reading Elizabeth Gilbert’s book Big Magic and wishing you ongoing creative flow for your book.
    Your creativity knows no bounds dear friend
    Lynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is exciting news! Please keep us updated-I'd like to know how it's going-and of course, when your book will be published! love your art, always..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.