Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2020

Blogging in the time of the coronavirus

 I hope you're all doing well. I don't have much to say, as I spend most of my time at home.

I make two trips out for necessities, wearing my mask and gloves, and a daily evening walk in an isolated part of my neighbourhood. The exercise is a must and luckily anyone I come across respects distancing.

Indoors, I do the usual:

Playing


Stitching

Discovering old sketches
 


 Be safe. Be well. Wash your hands. xo






Simplicity is the removal of the useless and the unnecessary--source unknown

1 comment:

  1. Hello Colette from lockdown England.
    What times we find ourselves in and how nice to see your wonderful pieces still. They always brighten my day.
    Stay safe and keep doing what you’re doing dear friend across the pond
    Lynn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.