Pages

Tuesday, May 08, 2018

Resolution

 Dear blog friends,

Thank you for your comments and your good thoughts.

Yesterday's daffodils were like a message.

Thanks to a dear family member who worked on my behalf, the problem is now resolved, and in my favour. I'm relieved and grateful.



The other side to this past week of fear and uncertainly is that everything I've learned about myself - i.e., all the "work" I've done on myself - kicked in. I realized that the fear was an old one that rose to the surface and exaggerated everything; that one way or the other I would survive; that there is no shame in asking for help; that it was temporary.

"Turning to face my fear,
I meet the warrior who lives within me" -- Jennifer Wellwood




Simplicity is the removal of the useless and the unnecessary--source unknown

3 comments:

  1. Good thoughts going your way from NY state-my house, wafting their way to your spot on the earth. Take good care...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Debra. My windows face Lake Ontario and Rochester, NY, on the other side. xo

      Delete
  2. We are all complex creatures aren’t we. All with our own demons. I’m glad you are conquering yours
    Lynn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.