Pages

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

So my eyes cleared somewhat thanks to drier weather, so I don't know if the prescription eye drops helped. Perhaps they did.Today, one eye is good, the other not so much. But I am complying so we'll see (ha!) what happens in the long run. I'm told this is a very bad year for allergies, and from your nice comments in the previous post, I'm obviously not alone. May it all end soon!



I spent a little time making cards. Sometimes I'm too restless so all I can do is fiddle. So now that I've fiddled with paint and pencils, it's time to take a walk and get rid of some restless energy.

Have a peaceful day!




 
Simplicity is the removal of the useless and the unnecessary--source unknown

2 comments:

  1. Love your fiddling! Glad you are feeling better-hope totally better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely cards!
    happy to hear you are feeling better ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.