Pages

Monday, July 14, 2014

Lately I've been bedevilled by an allergy, mostly affecting my eyes. Over-the-counter medications and allergy eye drops proved useless (and a colossal waste of money), so I consulted my doctor. She confirmed the allergy and gave me a prescription for eye drops. She also told me that what the pharmacist had recommended was a prophylactic, useless if the allergy is already in full bloom. I passed that information along to the pharmacist (gently) and handed him the Rx. Naturally he didn't have it available until tomorrow morning. All I can hope for now is that the Rx will work.

Meanwhile, bleary-eyed or not, I continue adding to my collage postcard series. The original series will be in Somerset Studio, Nov. issue. These two are in my Etsy shop.




Happy quatorze juillet to my French friends and family!



Simplicity is the removal of the useless and the unnecessary--source unknown

2 comments:

  1. These are charming. I hope to emulate your discipline....I am being helped with allergies now, mostly upper respiratory, by a prescription nasal spray. I hope the new stuff helps you as much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work as always Colette!
    I suffer from allergies too. Dust especially, which we have plenty of in Arizona. So sorry you are bothered by them. I hope the Rx helps you relieve the irritation.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.