Pages

Monday, January 20, 2014

 Excavation of my work space continues. I call it excavation because I'm unearthing so much that I'd forgotten about. I'm finding things that slipped into piles of paper where they had no business being.

I was very happy to come across these altered cabinet cards that I had worked on many, many moons ago. I would have never found them (not that I was looking because they had fallen into the Lake of Forgetfulness) had I not been excavating cleaning up and tossing out the rubbish...





Simplicity is the removal of the useless and the unnecessary--source unknown

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:06 a.m.

    ooh Collette,

    I love these. I'm fascinated by altered photos of nay kind and these are perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.