Pages

Friday, December 13, 2013

 I've finished two magazine projects that I really enjoyed making. I'm truly grateful to have an outlet for my work, and an appreciative outlet at that.
 Now it's time to send off the last of my Christmas cards, and get serious about the few gifts I have to get (they need thought).


Yesterday we strolled around the Christmas Market at the Distillery. Paused to listen to the carollers. The wind was up and it was glacial.


 The Christmas tree was enormous. I managed to photograph the top half...




Simplicity is the removal of the useless and the unnecessary--source unknown

2 comments:

  1. Your photos turned out great!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice photo of the tree, so interesting! and Yeah! to magazine gigs!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.