Pages

Monday, June 10, 2013

 It has rained. All. Day. It is still raining. I went out a couple of times, but happily my umbrella held up. And my magazines arrived from Stampington so that I had an excuse to hunker down with a cup of tea and enjoy them.

I'm excited about the upcoming Somerset Studio, which will be out on July 1, because one of my very favourite projects is in it-- my cardboard art. I hope you'll check it out.



 Stay dry, my friends!

Simplicity is the removal of the useless and the unnecessary--source unknown

2 comments:

  1. I was relaxing outside our caravan in the Lake District in the UK at the weekend and reading my copy of Somerset Sew from last year. An article caught my eye about cardboard and whose name was at the end of it ...... Yes, yours.
    I will be sure to get a copy of this one too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your work Colette! I'll be looking forward to checking this out in the new SStudio issue.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.