Pages

Thursday, April 25, 2013

A friend said to me a few months ago, "before you know it, it will be May." And sure enough, it will be May next week. While wrapping up a few projects, I've started putting together templates and supplies for my class in Oklahoma City next Thursday evening, and gathering together my goods for Glitter Market on the following Saturday [my Etsy shop will be closed May 2 to May 6, as many of the goods will be travelling with me].

My class will be making little dresses. Contact the Paper Crown to sign up.

A big one on a hanger 


OR

Three little ones


Simplicity is the removal of the useless and the unnecessary--source unknown

3 comments:

  1. Very cute! The trio is gorgeous, and I think it could work really well as a bunting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had forgotten how darling these little dresses are! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:41 p.m.

    Very lovely! Have fun. I admire you travel so far away for an art/craft event and packing to teach a class.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.