Pages

Friday, May 11, 2012


 I want to start with a big, heartfelt thank you to my friends in Oklahoma City.
To say that they spoiled me is an understatement. It's rare to have a great time from beginning to end, but that's exactly what happened. I was sorry to have to leave. But I'm happy to say that I will be returning in November for the famous Glitter Market!

My lovely, lovely Jackie, who was behind it all.

Jemellia, my friend and quilter extraordinaire.

Robin, tender and with a fabulous sense of humour.


Cookies baked my master-baker Jackie

 The very talented participants: I gave them the basics, and they took off on their own and made it theirs. Which is exactly how it should be. I'm very proud of them.


More tomorrow!

Simplicity is the removal of the useless and the unnecessary--source unknown

5 comments:

  1. Back safe and sound then!....looks like you had a ball!....hardly worth you unpacking this year Colette, with one thing and another!...That's the way to do it......

    Anon the Elder......x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy for you! Nice you are home, so wonderful you had such a magical time! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look like some very happy participants! Nice to have you back on Canadian soil! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great compliemnt CoCo!

    Thank you so much for coimng on down to OKC.

    What a true treat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was such a pleasure to meet you and to have the great fortune to take your cottage class at The Paper Crown. I love my little English Rose cottage created using french linens...all inspired by you!! Thank you for coming to Oklahoma...I'm already looking forward to the next time. Forever a fan, Bobbie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.