Pages

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

My last night with Genie. Will she miss me when she goes home tomorrow morning? I will certainly miss her, but I know she'll be happy to be back home with the person who rescued her and is giving her a good life.

The weather has been dry and not too cold, so we've had some really good walks. This evening we got wet snow, and this is where you really have to love your dog --  whatever the weather, you have to take her out. I bundled up and we went out and she had her exercise and other stuff she needs to do.






This will be my last doggie/Genie post, so thank you for bearing with me.



Simplicity is the removal of the useless and the unnecessary--source unknown

1 comment:

  1. It looks like she is good company. Always nice to have good company over the holidays.
    xxox, jill

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.