Pages

Monday, December 26, 2011

And so it's Boxing Day, and Day 3 with Genie. I think of her as my personal trainer, out running, walking, jogging, then a few minutes rest as she gazes into the distance at some unseen creatures. Sometimes it's a squirrel, other times.... She goes home the day after tomorrow.

In the evenings, she curls up next to me on the couch and we watch television while I stitch.


Then, suddenly, she'll turn towards me and burrow her face in my side.  Then, realizing she might suffocate, she looks up and slaps her front legs on my lap. Then she turns around, curls up and goes to sleep. Yeah, it's a dog's life alright!


Simplicity is the removal of the useless and the unnecessary--source unknown

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:04 p.m.

    I read about the string theory once.
    Judy, Martha's mom

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.