Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Project Runway workshops

Last year I gave two workshops called Project Runway in Omaha, consisting of making and embellishing three little dresses. My classes were attended by the best people, talented and appreciative, many of whom I still keep in touch with. One of them is my friend Jackie, who took the project and truly made it her own. She's named them Colette Pillows (blush), but really they are totally hers. Jackie has posted pictures on her blog and I can't tell you how thrilled and grateful to her I am.

Have a look!

Thank you, Jackie!! You make me proud.

2 comments:

  1. I checked out Jackie's post. It looks great. Your creativity is amazing, those pillows are so sweet. Nicely done.
    www.skylarkmanor.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet! Thank You for mentioning my name and being so supportive. Like I have said before you are inspiring to all of us!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.