Pages

Wednesday, April 06, 2011

I decided to join in Wee Bit Wednesday
(It's Martha's fault)
 
{one} what is one food that, as an adult you love, but as a child you said you’d never touch?
Cooked carrots (as a child I liked them raw only).

{two} did you go to college? if yes, what was your major?
Yes, I did. My major was French language and Literature.

{three} what’s the most wild animal you’ve seen in real life (not counting the zoo)?
Salvador Dali's pet panther in a hotel in Paris. Thankfully it was on a leash.

{four} have you ever been to a fortune teller?
No. I prefer psychics....

{five} can you juggle?
I can juggle two and three balls at a time.

{six} hardwood floors or carpet?
Rugs on wood.

{seven} is it called “soda” or “pop”?
Soda and soda pop.

{eight} what was your first car?
Austin (not the mini, but the bigger one).

{nine} what is the most decadent dessert you’ve ever eaten?
Dufflet's ganache-covered chocolate fudge tart.

{ten} how often do you rearrange your furniture?
Rarely. Given the small amount of space, everything is in the right place anyway.

1 comment:

  1. I think that any dessert by Dufflet is decadent.... mmmmmmmm....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.