Wednesday, March 09, 2011

March is behaving like....March. High winds, snow.... and what will the robin do now, poor thing. Except that our robins come in the spring. Hurry up, robins! I speak of this because I have to go out to an appointment. It's no big deal, I'm used to it, but still....

I soaked some cardboard à la  Hanne Mathiesen (see her article in Somerset Apprentice), to separate the layers and made a couple of  collage postcards with those layers, actually smaller than postcards (great mail art, though!!)

6 comments:

  1. Fantastic! Love those cooool layers!Maybe March comes in on her high horse and goes out like a pansy! It's possible!!!!

    xoxoxoxox,
    Suz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great postcards. We're having yet more snow here today. I'm ready for spring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this; can't wait to see this issue~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what you have created!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw a robin last weekend (or maybe the weekend before -- its a blur). This week is supposed to be lovely. YAY! I bought a new, pretty umbrella and it broke the first time I used it. I like hoods. I love these postcards. I've been trying to channel Hanne for years :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Colette
    Visiting your beautiful blog - it's GREAT to see what you actually have created from my concept. I love what you are doing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.