Pages

Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Where did Monday go?

All of a sudden it's Tuesday.

Yesterday was a flurry of activity. I combined that with my daily exercise and walked everywhere, beginning with a power walk to downtown. My power walks come naturally; I'm a brisk walker, I can't help it. Slow walking drives me crazy. Unless it's by design.

Anyway, in the evening my form of relaxation is still needle and thread. Sometimes when watching TV. Last night's episode of Hawaii 5-O was excellent (Adam Beach was in it -- enough said), but I couldn't help thinking how different this Dano is from the original Dano. This one is hyper, the original Dano was calm and rock-like.

2 comments:

  1. Oh very nice....I wish I had a talent for sewing...!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Colette, I read your blog often, I always enjoy your "bird" items, and this out does it. Great talent here, wonderful!
    I enjy the Hawaii 5-0 also, it was sad to see the real Dano pass away last week.
    Have a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.