Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

America's First Master chef

Dear Sweet Whitney,

I rooted for you from the very beginning, when Gordon Ramsey took you on despite your young age of 22. Through the following weeks of the program, you stayed true and sweet and focused, and rightly earned your title of "Dessert Queen."

I could heardly bear the suspense this evening. I wanted you to win because you deserved it, because you have a talent and feeling for food and cooking, and because it will start you on your path to the career you want. And because not a mean word came out of your mouth.

Bravissima!


Whitney Miller, 22 years old.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the update. I watched her compete but missed the final moments.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.