Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A little book of oddities

For the past few days I've been working on a little book of collage; I enjoy making little books, collecting my pieces and putting them together to see what I can come up with. I used covers from 7gypsies that grabbed my attention because they are the kind I look for in old books. These covers are postcard-size and they are perfect for my smaller pieces.

First I make the pages.


Then I sew the signature(s)  with binder's thread, and glue on the covers.



My grandfather would be proud!

[Click on "Little Books' in the menu above to see more pages.]

2 comments:

  1. odd & creative & lovely...thanks for sharing! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see this delightful collection in person!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.