Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Thor's Day

More St. Paddy's Day tags. This one has a two-sided medal: St. Patrick on one side, and St. Brigid on the other. [Medals from mantofev.com]. The tag set is available in my Etsy shop.

Quotation of the day (better still, quotation for forever): "We cannot change anything until we accept it. Condemnation does not liberate, it oppresses."  -- Carl G. Jung
I would add: if you can't accept, at least don't condemn. And don't confuse "accepting" with "approving."

1 comment:

  1. I havent been visiting for a little while and I have missed so much!!! Such beautiful tags you have been making and I Love, Love, Love your fabric heart.
    Beautiful art as always and those stamps are wonderful.

    Jacky xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.