Pages

Monday, February 22, 2010

Snow and flamenco on ice

It snowed today on the heels of a couple of almost spring-like days. I'd almost forgotten what it was like. Snow, that is.

Last night I watched our Canadian couple do a breathtaking flamenco on ice in the Olympic games. After that, I lost interest. My sister is the winter sports fan. But I'll watch anything that's flamenco.


Texas a few months ago, with my sister and my niece, Kiley in the middle. I'm smiling happily probably because I'm thinking of those incredible fish tacos my sister introduced me to.

3 comments:

  1. Hi sweet Colette....I just had to drop by and tell you how much I love your beautiful art quilts featured in the new Art Quilting Studio magazine!!! Just gorgeous....hugs and love, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your rubber stamps...I have one rubber stamp that I found at a yard sale...Its a Gibson Girl...I've had some fun times with her...I am going to get into it more...I love the old fashioned ones...What do you do..actually create them??(sorry for my ignorance, I'm new to all this) thanks for the beaautiful tunes..Cynthia Wolff

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    I am Suz, from Minneapolis. I have read your blog, start to finish, and love it so much. I have it on my daily reads now. I have been doing jewelry with my daughter for fifteen years and some papercraft. I started the papercraft seriously last year and went to Silver Bella. That was a wonderful experience.

    I am trained as a school and child psychologist but I have severe fibromyalgia and have not been working for twelve years. It was my life and hard to give up but this new one is ok, too! Kat, my daughter, is now going into expressive therapy (now working on mSW so she can get insurance) and my husband, a pediatrician, does retreats for doctors for renewal. We all love music and art.

    I love your new stamps...someday they will all be mine...when I have the money.

    Thanks for the joy you provide!
    Suz (Susan) Reaney
    www.katsui.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.