Pages

Thursday, September 03, 2009

September song




It's already September and it's already thursday.
Toronto is gearing up for the film festival, bonjour 'ollywood, and I'm gearing up for many shifts in the bookstore because I'm filling in for someone who is going on vacation for the whole month. The skies were filled with jet noise, which reminded me that the Snow Birds are gearing up for their aerial acrobatics... may they be safe.


I took advantage of today to do lots of stitching and planning for new projects. It's what I do, and you know what? it's what I love to do.

4 comments:

  1. C'est délicat c'est beau j'adore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... and it's what we love to see!

    Happy weekend
    Carolyn ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's really beautiful - look forward to seeing more!

    Pomona x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:05 a.m.

    ....gearing up to see what you have up your sleeve....can't wait!....be happy!

    Anon the Elder.....OXOXO

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.