Pages

Friday, February 27, 2009

Friday's child

My trip now feels very real. Much as I don't look forward to the long flight, Toronto to San Francisco, with a flight change to Santa Barbara, I'm starting to get excited. I'm looking forward to a visit to Stampington's fabulous people -- the cherry on the delicious cake. Meanwhile, I have a pile of things to do to prepare for my week away, and, I am told, there's no time like the present!

Life is a mystery, like the Sphinx. You never know what's around the corner, so you might as well "swing open the gates and invite it to supper" -- Della Reese.


And nurture it: work hard and never give up on your dreams.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your lovely words...they have made me think alot today...

    Dreams are worth fighting for.

    Happy Weekend!

    Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you're going to be only 5 hours away!!! I love Santa Barbara - that's one of our "if we won the lottery" choices to live.
    I hope you have a most fabulous time! I am so happy for all your success...magazine articles...designing stamps. You deserve it all my dear!!!
    Wave as you fly in to SF!
    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope you have fun on your trip, be safe! love to you!

    wren

    ReplyDelete
  4. have a wonderful trip...safe travels.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a wonderful, safe trip. Enjoy yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that textile! eggs are just so popular! I bought myself an egg wreath for easter decorating!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.