Pages

Monday, March 10, 2008

Monday

We did go out to dinner after all. What's a little snow between friends? Terroni's was crowded as usual and I splurged (or rather my friend splurged, since he had invited me) and had panna cotta for dessert. Today it is blindingly sunny.

I made this for a special person who has been supporting my work right from the start when I went public on eBay. When you open it up, there's a little surprise inside! Painting on muslin is messy because the paint seeps onto the other side so you have to hang the pieces up for both sides to dry, but I do like the effect.

3 comments:

  1. this is very lovely!! Maybe if we all start doing a spring dance it will come sooner!! I'm pretty tired of all this cold and snow too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is is so neat! Have you tried gessoing the muslin first? I do that on my muslin dolls when I paint them! It doesn't soak through then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is very nice.like it alot.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.