Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2008

ONE WORLD ONE HEART DRAW


First of all, let me thank all of you who put your name down my OWOH draw. All 239 of you! I am amazed and flattered, and want to thank you from the bottom of my heart. Thank you also to Lisa Oceandreamer, who gave me this opportunity, and through whom I've met some pretty wonderful people. I salute you!


Because of the tremendous response to my offering, I couldn't just draw one name. So I drew a second name as a runner-up.


1. The winner is KELLY SNELLING


2. The runner-up is LIISA (Ottilia's Veranda)

5 comments:

  1. thank you, thank you, colette! i am overjoyed to win this spectacular piece!! oh my lucky stars! xo-k

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes yes Yes!! I´m a lucky winner! (Doing the moonwalk!)
    Thank You Colette!

    xo
    Liisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to both Kelli and Liisa! I am sure you will love owning some of Colette's beautiful art.

    And 239 comments - whooo hooo :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the lucky winners! Happy Valentine's Day! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh hooray for Kelly! She will be thrilled. And congrats to your runner-up winner as well. Lucky ladies! xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.