Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Mail report


No mail today.

But an email made up for it.

The Burrow has accepted me for their Christmas Show.
We love your artwork especially your vintage textile collages and birds. It would be great to have your work in our show, they said.

I don't have to do anything except deliver the goods. They take care of everything, and their commission is reasonable.

The Burrow is at Markham & Bloor, so it's very accessible for me. My favourite jeweller has a studio there; I will have to avoid her at all costs - since I will be there to make a living, not to go into debt!

Thank you, thank you!

5 comments:

  1. The Universe is indeed wonderful!
    well done, You !!!
    love you lots n lots - as my inner child would say - 'as wide as the river' xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your site and youe birdies!
    I'm having a demo party on my blog now, hope you can come and play!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for you, Colette! Excellent news! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful! You go girl! xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats & happy birthday, girl.
    (i missed it...and so hope you had a great day.)
    hope the show buys more mysterygreens.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.