Pages

Monday, October 22, 2007

Did they hear me all the way in Kansas?


...Because I was almost screaming. A big box arrived today filled with birthday goodies from Jenny [Kansasrose]. It's still my birthday month, so allow me to continue celebrating. Jenny and I have forged such a good friendship, by which I mean there are no "obligations" attached to it -- the best kind, because you give from the heart and nothing else!


I can guess what's in the big package -- vintage fabrics and lace? -- and my heart is going pitter-patter. The birthday collage will be framed and hung; it shows the true me, the gamine whose heart will never be brutalized.

As Jenny herself would say: She knows me!

Now excuse me while I make an espresso, and settle down to celebrate my birthday all over again!

Be well, be happy!

6 comments:

  1. Nothing like extended birthdays!..I just read your post from yesterday about the 'greenery'! hee hee! what a fabulous story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy late b'day to you...blessings, rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!!! Awesome stuff, you lucky girl ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Colette, you are such sweetheart! Thanks so much for being my first review on Amazon-hurray, I'm official! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray for lovely thoughtful presents! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. keep celebrating right to the very end of October and beyond! You deserve it xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.