Pages

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Treasures from Ireland

I found the little old clip-on bird in Enniskerry and the tin candleholder from France was the perfect perch for it. The tiny bisque shoes were irresistible, and the little angel, well....
All purchased from John O'Brien's antique shop, Enniskerry, Co. Wicklow.






These are packets of ledger pages from my barrister's ledger (available in my etsy shop)



Antique glass beads from Mary's Curiosity shop in Blackrock (available in my etsy shop)

4 comments:

  1. all those sweet little treasures! And each one is perfect for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful array of lovely items...all things that would have made me stop to look closer.
    I meant to say I have an old white childs dress in perfect condition, I still haven't decided what I want to do with it.
    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful gathering of keepsakes...they have your personality and style. xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely collection of treasures, each so personal and precious. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.