Pages

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Thursday is the day


I've switched my ebay new listings day to Thursday. This is the third fabric folder I'e made, and I really enjoy making them. They have a pocket inside for tucking in a cherished letter/note/photos, which also makes them great gifts. This one is listed on eBay.

[To the anonymous person who emailed me about my use of birds: I've used bird images for years, long before they became the "in thing", as you put it. I hope this clears it up for you. Thanks for your interest.]

8 comments:

  1. This is so pretty and feminine. What a great idea! I love all the birds in your art. It just seems so natural for you to use them...your art is so peaceful and the birds are part of that feeling. :) xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are the bird queen! yes.... xox
    what a wonderful idea these little folders are :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi darling just taking a break from canning and stopped by.love the fabric folder.how are things with you?I got a hateful anonymous a few days ago and I replayed with a kind note.had the son and his finance move in with me temporary till they get their place.the raccoons got my corm but I saved some for canning.hollor soon.xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Colette
    I have added your blog to my website as well :-)
    Thanks you for the compliments
    sincerely
    Lara

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your new fabric folder. I posted a picture of the sweet collage I purchased from you on my blog:) I LOVE it! Thank you for sharing your talent Colette. Love, Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dearest Colette....I came over from Robyn's....You have such a fantastic gift with your fabric art....I love it....I have been here admiring your work before.So
    Very special.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! The photo is so happy and cheerful. As for anonymous people, I don't answer those who don't identify themselves. xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous9:28 a.m.

    Gorgeous work, I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.