Pages

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Button cards and faithful friends

A few things I made this weekend.

A beloved hound friend visited last night. He came in the door and just took over. First he went into the kitchen to check if there was any food lying around, took a few laps from the bowl of fresh water I'd put out for him, then came out to the living room and plopped himself down on a rug and snoozed. [Every time I think of getting a doglet, I think of vet bills and I balk. It is not in the budget right now, so I enjoy my friends' dogs instead.]

9 comments:

  1. I think it is gorgeous how your friend the hound just wanders in and looks around.. you are a good friend to everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:31 p.m.

    Again and again and again you just pop pretty art out like breathing! Amamzing talent you have! Where do you come up with all these ideas?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you are using the buttons...another new and fresh creation. You are a wellspring. I can tell you are a canine adorer. Your faithful fur friend thinks YOU are pretty cool too! He sounds like he is right at home. :) woof.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The things you made are beautiful. And I like the idea of a visiting dog - you get to send him home before he's trouble! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous4:30 a.m.

    Your fabric-card is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I DO love the cards! Fabulous fabric! What kind of doggie came to visit? You oughta do a dog card! ha! You know I am a hound lover...you know you can always foster !THere are all kinds of canine rescue organizations...er..uh sorry, I'll get off my soap box now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. how would you like to spend a month with my dogs while I am in India?!? Hmmmmm...just a thought!

    ReplyDelete
  8. All are beauiful! I really love the delicate lace and design of the top one. The birdies and buttons are really sweet too... love the soft blue backgrounds.

    ReplyDelete
  9. you are too sweet!
    sure missed you!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.