Pages

Tuesday, November 07, 2006


What do you do when you wake up to a misty, wet day? First you get happy because you don't have to go anywhere. Then you throw on your comfy at-home clothes and wander around doing things. And making things. I am slowly listing on eBay again because there seems to be a little more energy over there. I also listed my faery girl (see two posts ago) on etsy.


The mail arrived but something I've been waiting for still didn't arrive. So I called the place, somewhere outside the Metro area. A very nice woman said she would check. She came back a few minutes later and muttered: "Men!" I laughed in sympathy. The guy who takes all the packages to the Post Office didn't mail mine, it was still in the bottom of his bag....since October 27 when I placed the order and it was supposed to go out in the mail. I expressed concern because I need the stuff I ordered for my artwork, but I joked about it with her -- what else can you do?-- and she said she would make sure on her way out this evening that the deed was done.


Time for a coffee break.

3 comments:

  1. This is so great! Nice quote. I hadn't read it before. (I'm not sure how that happened.) I'm glad the things you need are on their way to you. (Men, indeed). I hope the energy remains up over at Ebay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love your collages!and everything else too! It rained here all day! I only went out to walk the dogs! I tried to sttraighten my messy house and organize my art roomm. yeah...

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like a great day to me! even the call...sounds like you acoomplished something with the call. LOVE the quiltie. gorgeous work as usual!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.