Pages

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Blessed Sunday


The air is always quiet on Sundays. The weather has cooled, the sun is out, the vista from my windows is 101 shades of green.

I had this lovely Victorian trading card, quite large, and I had no idea how to use it. When I ordered it, I thought it was small, since it was a trading card, but it's about the size of a postcard. Yesterday, looking at Corey's (tongue in cheek) beautiful rose I decided to make it the subject of a large collage, and this is the result.

4 comments:

  1. Such a great idea! It's beautiful and romantic! Reminds me of a wedding or Valentine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:48 p.m.

    Wow! you have really outdone yourself here !

    Are you keeping this one ?

    That Corey-Girl is an amazing inspiration isn't she ?

    Just like you !
    ~S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to see your artwork, Your images aren't coming up? I will check back, YOU are the one who inspires!! Though if my powder puff rose encouraged you I am please!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It happened to Sandy yesterday, a glitch in Blogger I think. I hope it corrects itself pronto!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.