Sunday, June 04, 2006

Blessed Sunday


The air is always quiet on Sundays. The weather has cooled, the sun is out, the vista from my windows is 101 shades of green.

I had this lovely Victorian trading card, quite large, and I had no idea how to use it. When I ordered it, I thought it was small, since it was a trading card, but it's about the size of a postcard. Yesterday, looking at Corey's (tongue in cheek) beautiful rose I decided to make it the subject of a large collage, and this is the result.

4 comments:

  1. Such a great idea! It's beautiful and romantic! Reminds me of a wedding or Valentine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! you have really outdone yourself here !

    Are you keeping this one ?

    That Corey-Girl is an amazing inspiration isn't she ?

    Just like you !
    ~S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to see your artwork, Your images aren't coming up? I will check back, YOU are the one who inspires!! Though if my powder puff rose encouraged you I am please!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It happened to Sandy yesterday, a glitch in Blogger I think. I hope it corrects itself pronto!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.