Pages

Monday, July 26, 2021

It's been so long

 It's been so long, I've forgotten how to blog. Sometime I forget I have a blog.

 My very quiet life has a little more noise in it as things slowly open up and while we're still careful, it's nice to see old friends (human and canine). We lost a dear dog friend to an accident, but got another one, a sweet puppy that I'll be walking regularly. And for the first time in two years, I'm cat-sitting again for my neighbouring felines, Coco and Calypso. So good to see them again.

One thing I returned to was cooking dinner every night. I used to throw something together, but no more. I take the time to plan and cook.

I never have luck with meringues, so I painted them. 


Be well, be safe, thank you for stopping by.

 

Simplicity is the removal of the useless and the unnecessary--source unknown

2 comments:

  1. Hello, Colette. Always happy to see your posts. Glad you're doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s strange times we are in Colette and I’m glad you are safe and creating and taking care of you
    Lynn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.