Pages

Friday, April 16, 2021

Latest from my little corner of the world

I received the Covid vaccine a week ago, and have an appointment for my second shot in the near future. I continue to mask up and social distance. 

With the weather warming up I've been bringing home some nature: a big pot of rosemary and smaller potted flowers. I don't have a garden so every year I create one on my balcony. 

This jade is from many years ago.


And this is my latest painting, acrylic on canvas paper.

SOLD

 Be well. Stay safe!

 

Simplicity is the removal of the useless and the unnecessary--source unknown

2 comments:

  1. Well done on receiving your first vaccine jab Colette. We are all moving forward. I had my second time he on Tuesday and Philip had his yesterday.
    Your acrylic painting is pure joy. I could just sit and stir into it for hours.
    Stay safe lovely friend
    Lynn xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, dear friend. So glad to hear that you and Philip are fully vaccinated. xxx

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.