Pages

Friday, October 11, 2019

Enjoying the cooler fall temperatures. This time of year always energizes me, so I've been more active. I celebrated another birthday a week ago which brought on the perennial question: Where does the time go?

I listed two new items in my shop today.

Another ATC: I drew in ink, and plopped the wee girl onto the chair. I added a 4x6" black mat board with rounded corners for framing.


 For this painting, acrylic on paper, I referenced a vintage photograph of two young women.


 Inbetween art work, I continue to write. It's slow going, but it's going well.

Thank you for stopping by!





Simplicity is the removal of the useless and the unnecessary--source unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.