Pages

Tuesday, May 07, 2019

Books and art

Way back when, I wanted to design book covers. Many years later, I was given the opportunity to design a cover by a friend who is publishing her books on Kobo.

This was the first one - I created the artwork, not the title and cover lines.
 

This is the second one that I just finished - I designed the whole cover, cover lines and all.

 


 All I can say is that I really like designing book covers....

 

Simplicity is the removal of the useless and the unnecessary--source unknown

2 comments:

  1. Realmente me parece una muy certera forma de explicar lo que es la simplicidad. Estoy totalmente de acuerdo.
    Tus diseños me gustan mucho.
    Gracias por inspirarme

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.