Pages

Tuesday, April 02, 2019

Dog story

 For the past two weeks, my friend's dog, Gustav the dachshund, has been staying with me while she and her family are on vacation.





Gustav is one of the most affectionate dogs I have known. And because of that, he managed to completely take over my life.... It's just as well that he goes home tomorrow night because the temptation to spoil him is strong.

As for me, it will be back to work - something I haven't done much of since he arrived!





Simplicity is the removal of the useless and the unnecessary--source unknown

3 comments:

  1. He's adorable! They certainly can take over quickly.
    You're so nice to dogsit for your friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont know how you manage to hand him back he is adorable. My niece has a daschund which had pups before Christmas and that was very hard to see them all go. Fortunately the new owners keep in touch and all the pups are doing well
    Lynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is adorable! I would find work impossible with him around to love as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.