Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2018

I'm having a "yard sale" in my apartment. It's astounding to see how many supplies I've accumulated over the years. Much of them aren't being used anymore, so I've giving away stuff as well as selling at yard sale prices.

I didn't want to part with my antique doll parts, so I made this for a friend. Making a tiny pin cushion with a doll leg is not my idea -- I saw something similar years ago (unfortunately I don't remember where or who came up with it).







Simplicity is the removal of the useless and the unnecessary--source unknown

3 comments:

  1. I congratulate you Colette on taking the bull by horns and scaling down your supplies. It is something long overdue in this house and a task that I am very slowly undertaking myself.
    Good luck with the sale, hope it goes well.
    Lynn xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lynn. It had to be done; I was at a now-or-never point. I want to paint and do a little collage. The rest has to go. The sewing takes up little room so that stays! xx

      Delete
  2. I wish that I could come to your "yard sale" -- because you have such lovely supplies! If you have any punches, save them for me! I miss you -- I haven't seen you in so long. Let's make a date in September! Xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.