Pages

Monday, June 04, 2018

Paintings on the other side

 I'm always thrilled when I sell a painting, especially one of my larger canvasses, as they go very, very slowly. So much so that it's a shock when one sells.

This painting was the second in a series I made, that I called My Mother's Garden on the Other Side. I painted six of them, and I think my mother would be proud of me.

This one is going to Boston, one of my favourite cities where I spent some time.



Paint me grateful!


 Simplicity is the removal of the useless and the unnecessary--source unknown

6 comments:

  1. It’s lovely...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous painting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this one, Colette!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So thrilled for you Colette and it’s nice to think of it being admired in its new home
    Lynn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.